Cable clamps are used extensively throughout the mining industry. The cable clamp comprises two sections: a fixed unit and a sliding section. The fixed unit is designed to hook onto a plate and is supplied complete with a fixing bolt and nut. The internal face is ribbed to prevent any cable movement with the passage of time.
On the outside of the sliding component there is an integral hammer wedge used for locking the slider on the cable during assembly in the shaft.
The unit is locally designed and manufactured with the result that non-standard applications can be designed to suit specialised conditions.
- Strong corrosion-proof construction.
- Compact space-saving design.
- Safe suspension of cables by means of a self-tightening and self-adjusting patented principle.
- No hammering of wedges is required, therefore cable stresses are kept to a minimum.
- Fewer component parts.
- Light weight constructing to facilitate easier handling.
- Hot-dip galvanised finish.
- Also available in modular plate mounting configuration.
SHAFT CABLE CLAMP SPECIFICATIONS